Friday, August 25, 2006

The Lunch Boys

Apparently I went on a rant at lunch, being Debbie Downer. At the end of lunch, Bob stated, "Perhaps I can drop a book by your desk this afternoon. It's called "The Power of Positive Thinking". What, who says I'm negative? I acknowledge that I love drama and hate perfection. I need something to complain about or I'm not living. Why is that considered negative? Here's what I'll say from now on:

1. What a beautiful day to be alive! Life is so much better when you are out of rehab!
2. Look at the beautiful sun! So what that Pluto's been downgraded and it's no longer a planet? Who cares?
3. Those flowers are stunning! Ignore that they are full of mosquitoes who can give you diseases! The helicopters full of DDT are spraying now.
4. It's no problem that a big scary truck just spilled sewage all over Route 28. I have no where to go! Sitting in traffic for 3 hours smelling fumes is nothing compared to being awoken by "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" at 5:30 a.m. in July in China. It's all good!
5. If I get chosen for "Survivor", at least I know I am on the white team!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home